Virus Reviews & Research (VRR) is a peer-review open access journal published quarterly by the Brazilian Society for Virology (SBV). The journal publishes original research papers, short communication, case reports, letters to the Editor, method papers, reviews and mini-reviews dealing with all aspects of human, veterinary, plant, invertebrates, environmental virology and related fields. Either fundamental or applied researches are welcome.
Areas of interest to the VRR include, but are not restricted to:
- General Virology
- Viral and Rickettsial diseases
- Viral Vaccines and antiviral therapies and drugs
- Prions and prions diseases
- Nucleic acid manipulation
- Virus- host cell interaction
- Laboratory methods
- Viral epidemiology and Molecular epidemiology
- Viral immunology and immunological techniques applied to viruses
- Cell culture technology
- Biological products development and standardization
Benefits to authors
- All the steps involved in the publication process and archiving of published manuscripts are free of charge.
- Virus Reviews & Research is an entirely free access journal and all published papers are free to be downloaded in PDF format.
- Papers presented at the annual meeting of the Brazilian Society for Virology are published as supplements.
Please see our Guide for authors for information on article submission.
Editor: Edson E. da Silva (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Questions or comments regarding the submission system, please contact: email@example.com